Monday, March 17, 2014

Getting out of Dodge...

Dudes.  This winter has been ridic (as Madeline would say).  So I surrender.  I give up.  I'm getting the hell out of here (granted, not for 3 more weeks).

We decided we're heading out to the Outer Banks in NC for a week in April.  I cannot wait.  Booked the house, took off work, I'm out. of. here.
Emma on the beach during our trip to SC a couple of years ago.  Just because I hate posting without a picture.

Thank God I work for an amazing company, because I'm already taking 2 weeks off in May to visit my brother and sister in law (and yes, you too Emma, but you shouldn't be reading this blog as you're only 6.  Sorry. 6 and a half.).  My boss was like 'GO'!  So I said, 'OK'!

This trip was literally conceived and booked in one day.  That's how much I need to get out of here.

So you can suck it winter.  I'm breaking up with you.


No comments: